The course is completed via a five-stage learning process:
i-Practice is a unique tool that simulates real world vocational activities in a virtual environment, bridging the gap between traditional textbook and workshop learning, enabling the development of practical skills. It consists of two elements:
i-Practice (Training): This guides you through a virtual activity with full instruction allowing you to acquire the necessary skills though the repetition of tasks.
i-Practice (Assessment): This allows you to test your comprehension of the content. You undertake the same activity as before but without instruction. This enables you to apply what you have learnt, test your ability and set a benchmark to improve upon – ultimately working towards being job ready.
i-Ask provides core knowledge delivered through visuals, text and audio
iCheck reinforces your comprehension with informal testing and clear results – helping you identify strong and weak areas of understanding
i-Test: This is formal testing which summarises your results
On completion of this topic you will be able to:
- Explain different methods to receive financial information and how to collect payments from and/or make payments, confirm balances are accurate and process payments accurately in accordance with the organisation’s procedures and agreed timescales
- Understand discrepancies in documentation and take appropriate action to ensure that all documentation, entries and records are accurate and legible in line with codes of practice, laws and regulatory requirements
- Explain the organisation’s customer service and complaints procedure, describe how to act within personal authority and when to seek advice form others
i-ACT: Customer Transactions and Documentation
- i-Ask: Handling Payments
- i-Ask: Legal Requirements, Industry Regulations, Professional Codes and Company Policies
- i-Check: Making and Receiving Payments
- i-Check: Transactions and Requirements
- i-Test: Transactions and Documentation
i-ACT: Complying with Organisation Procedures when Dealing with Financial Transactions
- i-Ask: Systems and Procedures
- i-Check: Systems and Procedures
- i-Test: Systems and Procedures
i-Practice: Processing Direct Debit
- i-Practice: Processing Direct Debit
- i-Practice: Processing Direct Debit (Assessment)
i-Practice: Taking Cash Payments
- i-Practice: Taking Cash Payments
- i-Practice: Taking Cash Payments (Assessment)
i-Practice: Processing Card Payments
- i-Practice: Taking Card Payments
- i-Practice: Taking Card Payments (Assessment)
i-Practice: Processing Invoices
- i-Practice: Processing Invoices
- i-Practice: Processing Invoices (Assessment)
i-Practice: Processing Purchase Orders
- i-Practice: Processing Purchase Orders
- i-Practice: Processing Purchase Orders (Assessment)
The suite of Business Administration courses is available as an organisational licence – please enquire for details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 0844 854 9218.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.