The course is completed via a five-stage learning process:
i-Practice is a unique tool that simulates real world vocational activities in a virtual environment, bridging the gap between traditional textbook and workshop learning, enabling the development of practical skills. It consists of two elements:
i-Practice (Training): This guides you through a virtual activity with full instruction allowing you to acquire the necessary skills though the repetition of tasks.
i-Practice (Assessment): This allows you to test your comprehension of the content. You undertake the same activity as before but without instruction. This enables you to apply what you have learnt, test your ability and set a benchmark to improve upon – ultimately working towards being job ready.
i-Ask provides core knowledge delivered through visuals, text and audio
iCheck reinforces your comprehension with informal testing and clear results – helping you identify strong and weak areas of understanding
i-Test: This is formal testing which summarises your results
On completion of this topic you will be able to:
- Explain the organisation standards and expectations for equality and diversity and their context in the workplace
- Understand the implications of Equality Legislation, the benefits and consequences of failing to comply with equality law
- Describe personal responsibilities towards equal opportunities and diversity within an organisation
i-ACT: Understanding the Implications of Equality Legislation
- i-Ask: Equality, Diversity and Discrimination
- i-Ask: Characteristics Protected by the Equality Act 2010
- i-Ask: Direct and Indirect Discrimination and Harassment
- i-Check: Protected Characteristics
- i-Check: The Implications of Equality Legislation
- i-Test: Understanding the Implications of Equality Legislation
i-ACT: Compliance with Equality and Diversity Legislation
- -Ask: The Effects of an Organisation’s Attitude to Equality and Diversity
- i-Ask: Advisory Bodies and Judicial Measures
- i-Check: Complying with Anti-Discrimination Legislation
- i-Check: Legislation, Codes of Practice and the EHRC
- i-Test: Compliance with Equality and Diversity Legislation
i-ACT: Equality and Diversity Context in the Workplace – Understanding Organisational Standards and Expectations
- i-Ask: Positive and Negative Outcomes of Equality and Diversity Policies
- i-Ask: Organisational Standards and Expectations for Equality and Diversity in the Workplace
- i-Ask: Challenging Negativity and Reporting Discriminatory Behaviour
- i-Check: Prejudice, Stereotypes and Discrimination
- i-Check: Behaviours and Actions
- i-Test: Understanding Standards and Expectations for Equality and Diversity in the Workplace
The suite of Business Administration courses is available as an organisational licence – please enquire for details by emailing email@example.com or phoning 0844 854 9218.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.