In this training course employees will learn:
- To explain what the Prevent Duty is.
- To discuss risk factors that suggest an individual may be at risk of becoming radicalised or involved in terrorism.
- To highlight what action to take if an individual is suspected of being at risk to radicalisation, extremism or getting involved in terrorist activities.
- To provide information on how to help build resilience to radicalisation and extremism.
- To define British values.
- To outline the Channel process.
The Prevent Duty eLearning module is specifically targeted at educators and anyone working with students within the community.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]