On completion of this course you will:
- Know what makes a presentation successful
- Be able to better prepare for a presentation
- Be more confident in you’re a presentation delivery
- Be able to evaluate your own presentation skills
Areas covered include:
- What makes a presentation successful: Benefits, Techniques, Areas to avoid
- Preparing for a presentation: Aims and expectations, Facilities and surroundings, Presentation format
- Delivering a presentation: Reducing nerves, Body language, Responding to questions
- Evaluating your own presentation skills: Feedback analysis
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
On completion of this course you will be able to print a certificate.
With approximately 50 interactive screens, it is estimated that this course will take approximately 1 hour to complete (depending on learning speed). As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages. The system will record your progress throughout.
There are no specific entry requirements for this module.
“I thought it went at a very good pace, and I was able to absorb the information a lot better. It was very good.” – DB
“The slides were easy to follow and I like the challenges which were used to check understanding of each module.” – CR
“I found this to be an interesting course to take and kept me interested. The information provided was just enough not to exhaustive.” – CC
10 to 49 users – 10% discount
50 to 99 users – 20% discount
100 to 249 users – 33% discount
250 to 499 users – 50% discount
500 to 999 users – 60% discount
1000 to 1999 users – 75% discount
2000+ users – 80% discount
To find out about discounts on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.