The online materials include quizzes and activities to help reinforce learning as students work through the course.
Each part is also accompanied by a workbook, which can be printed off and filled in by hand or completed on-screen. The questions and exercises contained in each one enable learners to apply their knowledge to their work (if applicable) and / or provide evidence that the assessment criteria required to achieve the qualification have been covered.
The nine topics are:
- Principles of communication in adult social care settings
- Principles of personal development in adult social care settings
- Principles of diversity, equality and inclusion in adult social care settings
- Principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care
- Understanding the role of the social care worker
- An introduction to duty of care in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Understanding person-centred approaches in adult social care settings
- Understanding health and safety in social care settings
- Understanding how to handle information in social care settings
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.