How does it work?
- You learn useful phrases for a range of social situations, such as ‘I’ll send you a text message later’ and ‘We won the game on penalties’.
- Quizzes within each section test you on the vocabulary you have just learnt.
- Improve your pronunciation with the recording quiz, which allows you to compare your accent against that of a native speaker.
- Feel motivated to learn by earning points that will win you bronze, silver and gold awards.
- Printable vocabulary sheets with each topic for you to take away with you and keep learning on the move.
Completing the course
This course is not formally assessed, but there are many exercises and quizzes that you can do as often as you like to practise your language skills and test your knowledge. The course isn’t linked to a qualification, but you’ll get a statement of completion when you’ve achieved a certain score in your exercises and quizzes.
The online course is available for 12 months from the date first accessed. How long it takes for you to learn is really down to you.
10% discount for 10 users purchased, 15% discount for 20 users purchased and 20% discount for 30 or more purchased. For discounts on larger user numbers please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
If you would like to pay by BAC’s transfer or by invoice please contact a customer service advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.