PMI-ACP Online Training Course helps prepare for PMI-ACP Exam by providing convenient access at your fingertips. You may access the course whenever you wish and from wherever you like. This course helps the individuals who are looking to their career advancement in project management. PMI-ACP certification course explains in detail about the agile methodologies. This course helps the candidates to prepare for PMI-ACP exam and to crack the certification exam at first attempt itself.
After completion of this course, you will receive 21 contact hours certificate, which is represents your 21 hours of project management education. This certificate is needed at the time of filling your PMI-ACP application.
- Introduction to PMI–ACP and Overview
- Agile project communications
- Agile Planning, Monitoring and Adopting
- Agile Estimation
- Agile analysis and design
- Product Quality
- Soft skills negotiation
- Value-based prioritization
- Risk management
- Agile Metrics
- Agile Value stream analysis
- Agile Knowledge and Skills (Level-1)
- Agile Knowledge and Skills (Level-2)
- Agile Knowledge and Skills (Level-3)
- 12 months experience in the last 5 years working with project teams *
- 8 months experience in the last 3 years using Agile methodologies (in addition to the general project experience)
- 21 contact hours earned training in Agile practices
* Note: for those who hold a PMP and/or PgMP credential, PMI has already verified that you have exceeded the project experience requirements. In other words, PMP and/or PgMP credential holders will be accepted as fulfilling the general project experience requirements.
Course Provider Accreditations and Associations
The PMI ACP Certification exam is typically conducted in the Computer-based testing (CBT) mode at Prometric CBT centers located across the world. The exam is of about 3-hour duration and consists of 120 multiple-choice questions. Out of these 120 questions, 100 questions are scored and considered towards final score calculation, while the remaining 20 questions are pretest questions that are not scored.
The course price does not include the examination cost.
For multiple discounts, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]