Pig is a high-level scripting data flow language that abstracts the Hadoop system completely from users and uses existing code/libraries for complex and non-regular algorithms.
1. 1 Year e-learning access
2. Video lectures that cover PIG theory, its installation and hands – on examples.
3. Simulated exams to test your knowledge.
4. One project for you to test your skill in PIG.
After the completion of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Describe features and Components of PIG.
2. Explain Pig Processing steps
3. Demonstrate Execution and Interactive modes of PIG
4. Explain Use-cases and Limitation of PIG
5. Execute the programs in PIG
1. Introduction to PIG
2. Processing Steps of Pig
3. Execution & Interactive modes of Pig
4. Syntax, Structure and Data types of Pig
5. Use Cases of Pig
6. Limitations of Pig
7. Pig Vs SQL
8. Deployment of Pig
For multiple discounts, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]