On completion of this course you will learn:
- What lone working is and why it is an issue worth finding out about
- What responsibilities your employer has to you and what responsibilities you have too
- The basic process of how people’s roles are assessed to see what potential risks exist from lone working
- Some of the key questions you can ask yourself in order to assess your own situation each time you work alone
- Some key advice on how to act and what precautions to take in order to reduce the risks of lone working
- Welcome and Learning Objectives
- Introduction to Lone Working
- Employer and Employee Responsibilities
- Assessing the Risks
- Precautionary Measures
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
On completion of this course you will be able to download a certificate of completion.
Approximately 1 hour. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like.
This module is designed for anybody who has to work alone or who is left alone with customers or other members of the public at some time in their working day.
There are no specific entry requirements for this module.
“The module was very informative and easy to understand. It was also well laid out and very user friendly.” – DL
“This module empowers you to safely carry out your duty as a lone worker with less risk.” – GN
“I liked the way that the module guides you through different sections in manageable chunks keeps it interesting and easy to use.” – CS
10 to 49 users – 10% discount
50 to 99 users – 20% discount
100 to 249 users – 33% discount
250 to 499 users – 50% discount
500 to 999 users – 60% discount
1000 to 1999 users – 75% discount
2000+ users – 80% discount
To find out about discounts on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]