In this online training course on Pandemic Procedures employees will learn:
- Describes what a pandemic is and how it spreads
- Considers potential risks to the workplace posed by a pandemic
- Highlights how to protect yourself from infection
- Updated to reflect current health advice for Covid-19 (coronavirus)
As with all Health and Safety matters, the recent swine flu pandemic places a ‘duty of care’ on employers to protect the health and safety of employees. The Health and Safety Executive has issued general guidance for employers stating that employers must act by adopting basic precautionary measures in the workplace even if they perceive the risks that Swine Flu poses to their particular organisation are very low.
The Health and Safety Executive recommend that on a general prevention level, employers should ensure that employees practice good personal hygiene, use a disposable tissue for coughing and sneezing and wash their hands afterwards. The Pandemic Awareness course reinforces these basic principles of control and prevention and demonstrates your ‘duty of care’ to employees in this matter.
The online course also allows organisations to communicate key messages and specific company policies to staff without the need for people to assemble in groups thus reducing the risk of cross infection.
All employees including management and contract staff.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.