The course is completed via a five-stage learning process:
i-Practice is a unique tool that simulates real world vocational activities in a virtual environment, bridging the gap between traditional textbook and workshop learning, enabling the development of practical skills. It consists of two elements:
i-Practice (Training): This guides you through a virtual activity with full instruction allowing you to acquire the necessary skills though the repetition of tasks.
i-Practice (Assessment): This allows you to test your comprehension of the content. You undertake the same activity as before but without instruction. This enables you to apply what you have learnt, test your ability and set a benchmark to improve upon – ultimately working towards being job ready.
i-Ask provides core knowledge delivered through visuals, text and audio
iCheck reinforces your comprehension with informal testing and clear results – helping you identify strong and weak areas of understanding
i-Test: This is formal testing which summarises your results
On completion of this topic you will be able to:
- Understand how to organise customer service delivery and explain how different methods of promoting products and/or services impact on customer service delivery, and who should be involved in its organisation
- Explain the importance of differentiating between customers’ wants, needs and expectations, different ways of segmenting customer groups and how customer segmentation is used in organising customer service delivery
- Explain how to analyse the ‘customer journey’ and be able to plan the delivery of customer service and identify customers’ needs and expectations
- Map the ‘customer journey’, confirm that systems and structures are in place to enable the delivery of agreed standards of customer service, and prepare the resources needed to deliver products and/or services to different types of customers
- Plan how to deal with unexpected additional workloads and allocate priorities to address points of service failure
- Deliver customer service, take steps to ensure that the needs of customers are balanced with organisational objectives, agree realistic and achievable actions with customers, and identify areas for improvement in their own customer service delivery and adapt their own customer service delivery to meet customers’ changing expectations.
i-Act: Understand How to Organise Customer Service Delivery
i-Ask: Promoting Products and Customer Service
i-Ask: People Involved in Customer Service
i-Ask: The Customer Journey
i-Check: The Customer Journey
i-Check: Organising Customer Service Delivery
i-Test: Customer Service Delivery
i-Act: Explaining How to Organise Customer Service Delivery
i-Ask: Wants, Needs and Expectations
i-Ask: Segmenting Customer Groups
i-Check: Wants, Needs and Expectations
i-Check: Differentiating Customer Wants, Needs and Segmentation
i-Test: Organising Customer Service Delivery
i-Act: Be Able to Plan the Delivery of Customer Service
i-Ask: Planning the Delivery of Customer Service
i-Check: Planning the Delivery of Customer Service
i-Test: Planning the Delivery of Customer Service
i-Act: Be Able to Deliver Customer Service
i-Ask: Dealing with Unexpected Additional Workloads
i-Ask: Addressing Points of Service Failure
i-Check: Delivering Customer Service
i-Test: Delivering Customer Service
The suite of Health and Social Care courses is available as an organisational licence – please enquire for details by emailing [email protected] or phoning 0844 854 9218.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]