In this online course we’ll examine integrated e-marketing. What is integrated e-marketing? What types of tools and platforms are involved? We’ll discuss methods of building, testing, delivering and analysing the campaign results, as well as the importance of using tests, and post campaign analysis.
Campaign building methodology:
• Determine purpose of campaign (goals, target audience, selection criteria, appropriate channels, database)
• Determine channels, metrics and media platforms (specific tools, landing pages, micro sites, measurement capabilities, dashboards, measurement methods, multi-channel publishing tools)
• Craft the message, build the supporting frameworks with access to back end tools (database, micro sites, landing pages, ad words, paid search, social networks, professional networks)
• Learn what A/B Split testing or multivariate testing means, and how to analyse and correct actions
• Delivering cross platform messages to target audience (website, micro sites, email, SMS, social media, professional networks)
• Post campaign analysis and measurement
For discounts, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]