To support compliance with Health & Safety regulations relating to an office environment, helping you create a safer, happier and healthier working environment.
This course is ideal for all office workers requiring an introduction to basic office safety. Perfect as part of your induction package for new employees.
Why choose this online Office Safety training for your staff?
Protecting the health and wellbeing of workers is the most important reason. Beyond this, there are other strong moral, financial and legal reasons too.
Modern society doesn’t accept that people should suffer injury or ill-health because of their work yet workplace injuries and ill-health still cost the UK economy around £15 billion a year. Think about the costs involved if someone at your work has an accident….
Further, management of health and safety at work has the force of law. Both employers and individuals can be prosecuted under criminal law. and sued for compensation under civil law, if something goes wrong.
The main responsibility on employers is to ensure the health, safety and welfare of their staff. Employers also have a duty to protect people they don’t employ but who are affected by their activities, for example, contractors, visitors, temporary staff and the public.
In practice, there are a number of ways to fulfil legal requirements. Generally speaking, employers must make staff aware of the risks and how they are controlled.
This Office Safety course provides staff with this awareness and, where appropriate, encourages them to seek specific information relevant to their particular place of work.
Introduction to Health and Safety
- Why manage health and safety at work
- Employer and employee responsibilities
- Arrangements for managing safety
- Risk assessments
- Fire safety
- First aid
- Accident & incident reporting
- Slips, trips and falls
- Electrical safety
- Work-related stress
- Display screen equipment
- Manual handling
- Other office hazards
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.