Once you complete this course you will be able to:
- Explain 3 energy systems
- Explain the characteristics of each energy system
- Identify the fuels for each energy system
- List the waste products associated with each energy system
- Match the predominant energy system to examples sports/activities
- Identify the need to eat a variety of foods for energy
Eating for Energy
- Explain how exercises intensity and duration may affect the fuel mixture
- Describe where carbohydrate and fat are stored in the body and in what quantities
- List ways in which an active person can ensure they maintain adequate levels of glycogen in their muscles
- Describe guidelines to ensure effective fueling and refuelling for exercise
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.