This course enables you
- To understand how noise can affect your health
- To identify sources of noise
- To show when noise is harmful
- To explain how noise exposure can be reduced
Benefits to your organisation
- Meet your obligation to provide employees with information, instruction and training about noise exposure risks that exist in your workplace.
- Help your employees to understand noise hazards.
- Provide employees with information on how to reduce their exposure to noise by improved working practices and by correctly wearing hearing protection
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]