This sustainability e-learning course will ensure your learners can:
- Describe main legislation.
- Explain climate change issues.
- Describe waste management and recycling procedures.
- Explain how to practise sustainable procurement (e.g. Fair-trade) and resource management.
- Describe basic energy efficiency approaches.
- Explain approaches to construction, refurbishment and planning.
- Describe use of Environmental Management Systems and Carbon Management Plans.
- Relate key best practice case studies.
This highly interactive course is designed with rich graphics and audio-visual content, blending a variety of question-types to encourage your learners to apply concepts to their daily work routine.
An optional end-of-course test assesses learners on the level of knowledge they’ve retained.
Learners have the option to bookmark progress and complete the course in chunks.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]