Learning Objectives: by the end of the course, students will have covered a wide range of issues concerning eligibility for long-term NHS care, including:
- The key concepts of the National Framework for NHS Continuing Healthcare
- The responsibilities of the different healthcare authorities
- What happens if someone is not eligible for NHS Continuing Healthcare
- The screening process – when to screen people for NHS Continuing Healthcare
- The fast-track process and when it is appropriate to use it
- Applying the NHS Continuing Healthcare Needs Checklist
- The Decision Support Tool – its contents and how to complete it
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.