The author, Mark Rollins, is a Further Education Lecturer in Earth Sciences, a VLE Champion, an E-Leader and qualified Moodle Teacher.
Moodle 2.0 for Teachers:- An Illustrated Guide, is designed to be a guide for users of Moodle 2.0.
What will you learn from the manual? After reading this book, you will:-
- Create and manage course content through adding files, resources, linking to resources and creating and linking to a variety of activities
- Create quizzes and assessments
- Create and run forums and blogs within Moodle
- Embed multi-media, social media; modify blocks to make your Moodle site more dynamic and webpage like
- Create pedagogic sound courses
This is all facilitated by the use of an illustrated guide using actual screen shots taken from his own well established Moodle for Teachers.