Summary of Course Content
- The Current EMC Directive
- Current EMC Regulations
- EU Impact Assessment
- The New Legislative Framework (NLF)
- Implications of the NLF on the New EMC Directive
- Changes to the EMC Directive
- Implementation dates
Who should take this course?
- Anyone with an interest or desire to learn more about the EMC Directive
- Those charged with the responsibility of bringing products to market in Europe
- Economic Operators (Manufacturers, Authorised representatives, Importers and Distributors)
- Technical and compliance staff involved either directly or indirectly with regulatory compliance
York Training Academy is brought to you by York EMC Services Ltd, an established provider of Regulatory Compliance Solutions.
10% discount for between 2 and 4 users purchased, 20% discount for between 5 and 8 users purchased and 30% discount for between 9 and 12 users purchased. For larger purchases, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]