- The EMC directive
- CE marking process
- Market Surveillance activities and results
- Creeping non-compliance
- Ensuring on-going compliance
Who should take the course?
- Anyone with responsibility for signing Declarations of Conformity (DoCs)
- Product developers using CE marked sub-components
- Economic Operators (Manufacturers, Authorised Representatives, Importers and Distributors) wanting further information regarding on-going compliance
- Technical and compliance staff involved either directly or indirectly with regulatory compliance and EMC as part of product approval
The video course will take approximately 80 minutes.
York Training Academy is brought to you by York EMC Services Ltd, an established provider of Regulatory Compliance Solutions.
10% discount for between 2 and 4 users purchased, 20% discount for between 5 and 8 users purchased and 30% discount for between 9 and 12 users purchased. For larger purchases, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]