- What is EMC?
- Sources of electromagnetic disturbances
- The changing EM environment
- Types of emissions
- Types of immunity
- Coupling mechanisms
- Practical example
Who should attend?
- Anyone with an interest or desire to learn the basic premise of EMC.
- Designers looking to boost immunity or reduce emissions.
- Economic Operators (Manufacturers, Authorised representatives, Importers and Distributors) wanting further information on EMC.
- Technical and compliance staff involved either directly or indirectly with regulatory compliance and EMC as part of product approval.
The video course will take approximately 70 minutes.
York Training Academy is brought to you by York EMC Services Ltd, an established provider of Regulatory Compliance Solutions.
10% discount for between 2 and 4 users purchased, 20% discount for between 5 and 8 users purchased and 30% discount for between 9 and 12 users purchased. For larger purchases, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]