The course is divided into three modules within the microbiology course:
- Introduction & Growth of Microorganisms
- Spoilage Organisms
- Pathogen Organisms
On completion of the series you will understand:
- The naming and types of microorganism
- The benefits of microorganisms
- The impact they have in food and beverage production
- How to control microorganism growth
- Bacteria, Fungus, Yeast and Virus
The course is suitable for new starters who have not have previous training in hygiene or as a recap for employees who are intending to take more advanced courses.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]