Participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
- Define the mentor’s role in developing individuals
- State the benefits of a mentoring relationship
- Identify the key personal characteristics of an effective mentor
- Describe the phases of a typical mentoring relationship
- Use a range of key skills to ensure the protégé’s development
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.