This course will cover the following topics;
- Define the concept on mentoring,
- Differentiate mentoring from other forms of staff support,
- Explain the importance of contracting,
- List the essential skills needed to be a mentor,
- Give effective feedback,
- Discuss the pros and cons of offering advice and guidance?,
- Demonstrate common methods of problem solving,
- Understand what makes mentoring relationships work well,
- List the common errors of “helping”,
- State the value of being non-judgemental,
- Explore the value & danger of self-disclosure,
- Challenge in a respectful way
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.