Students will cover the following key points:
- Who may act on behalf of another person?
- What is Mental Capacity?
- Assessing Capacity
- Sharing information and The Law
- The Public Guardian and Powers of Attorney
- Enduring Powers of Attorney (EPA’s)
- The Court of Protection
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocates
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.