The “Maximising Workplace Productivity” eLearning course is a highly engaging, interactive programme suitable for all seniority levels within large organisations. The programme provides practical and realistic processes and best practices that delegates can easily implement into their daily working lives.
Building on experience gained from many years in the instructor-led training business, we have developed an eLearning course which distils the most important methods for working effectively and presents them in a format which is highly conducive to learning and retention. Using a combination of stimulating graphics, voice-over narration, exercises and polls, we provide an engaging and practical eLearning experience that will allow delegates to make significant beneficial changes in the way they manage their work.
The programme comprises 5 core modules, none of which exceed 20 minutes in duration, and which can be paused and saved at any time to facilitate ‘bite-sized’ learning which is highly convenient and effective from a learning perspective and fits well within today’s corporate working environment. To help knowledge retention and to encourage personal commitment to change, the programme provides a digital notebook that delegates can access at any time during the course. These notes are printable and, along with printable learning summaries for each module, help to encourage meaningful behavioural change from participants.
For environments when audio may not be possible or appropriate, the entire programme also has subtitles. These subtitles, when used with the audio, may also be useful for delegates for whom English is a not a first language.
Programme Outline and Learning Outcomes
Prioritisation and Task Management
- Understand the difference between important and urgent tasks
- Implement a process to bring all tasks together to prioritise them more accurately, understand the impact of change and ensure work does not get forgotten or ‘slip though the cracks’
- Ensure learner is always working on the right things at the right time
- Understand and identify non-negotiable, ‘must-do today’ tasks
- Eliminate procrastination
Workload Planning & Time Management
- Identify and focus on the key tasks and activities that will achieve key goals and objectives
- Learn to manage and allocate time effectively
- Create a realistic and practical daily workload plan
- Understand the value of certain tasks and importance and benefit of working on one task at a time
- Develop a consistent and effective daily planning routine
- Why multitasking should be limited
- Gain control of the inbox regardless of email volume
- Learn the 4D model to efficiently and consistently manage new email
- Clear incoming emails effectively
- Manage follow-up effectively
- Understand your level of email addiction
- Apply discipline and control to email usage
- Reduce email distraction and improve focus
- Understand the benefits and value of email protocols within your organisation
- Apply protocols to significantly improve the effectiveness of email communication
- Become aware of the impact of email behavior on email volume
- Understand the importance of effective email communication to protect reputation and image
- Learn to use the RAISE model to improve your email communication
• Reduce email volume
- Learn best practices to protect reputation and image
Interruptions & Distractions
- Identify what interruptions and distractions affect each learner and whether they are avoidable
- Better manage and control interruptions and distractions to your daily schedule
- Prevent interruptions and distractions from reducing your productivity
- Understand whether you are you distracting yourself – you probably are!
- Learn ways to eliminate unnecessary interruptions and create more concentrated time for high priority tasks
- Understand the relationship between distraction, productivity and work quality
- Agree team rules to improve teamwork and communication
10% discount for between 10 and 49 users purchased, 25% discount for between 50 and 100 users purchased, 38% discount for between 101 and 200 users purchased and 48% discount for between 201 and 500 users purchased. For larger purchases, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]