- One Year e-learning access with 3 to 5 hours of learning;
- Two hours of video lectures, exercises, data sets and additional material
- Simulated exams.
After the completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to navigate on worksheets
- Execute different formulas and functions
- Understand cell references
- Explain best practices for spreadsheet models
- Understand different formula auditing tools to avoid errors
- Create Mega formula using multiple functions
- Using Lookup & reverse Lookup techniques – easy demo of VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH
- Module 1: Navigating worksheets
- Module 2: Understanding Cell References
- Module 3: The Backstage view – Analysis Perspective
- Module 4: Tabs, Toolbars and Ribbons
- Module 5: Entering Formulas – Thumb Rules
- Module 6: Best Practices for Spreadsheet Models
- Module 7: Frequently used Functions in Excel
- Module 8: Using Lookup functions – easy demonstration of VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP
- Module 9: Reverse Lookup techniques – using INDEX and MATCH
- Module 10: Effective Error handling – using ISERROR
- Module 11: Tracing formula dependents and precedents
- Module 12: Using formula auditing tools to avoid errors
- Module 13: Creating Mega-Formula using multiple functions
Some knowledge of the Microsoft Office work environment, spreadsheets, the internet and web page functionality.
For multiple discounts, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.