This online course addresses the two most common sources of injury or accident in the workplace; namely manual handling and the use of ladders.
The course is aimed at the following personnel:
- Policy developers.
- All employees not working on an industrial shop floor.
The course can be accessed using any device; (PC, Tablet or Mac), via any browser. All of the content complies with subject related standards and has an associated online knowledge assessment the successful completion of which results in a Certificate of Achievement that is certified by TQA . Certificates can be printed and saved.
- The manual handling risk assessment process.
- One person and two person safe lifting techniques.
- Lifting from a bench.
- The maximum weights to be lifted by women and men.
- Safe carrying techniques.
- Safe pulling and pushing techniques.
- The potential hazards and risks that might cause a fall.
- The precautions to be taken when reaching for items stored at height.
- Use of appropriate equipment.
This course is certified by TQA Ltd. TQA is an independent training quality assurance company that assesses the quality of content and its compliance to the standard that governs the topic. TQA requires that ever learner completes an assessment to confirm that the learner’s knowledge of the subject meets the criteria for competence.
10% discount for between 10 and 24 users purchased, 20% for between 25 and 49 users. For discounts on purchases of larger numbers please phone 0844 854 9218 .
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]