- Introduction to MSP Practitioner
- MSP process model walkthrough
- Governance and principles
- MSP programme scenario
- Programme organisation simulation
- Business case simulation
- Risk management simulation
- Benefits mapping simulation
- Creating a blueprint simulation
- Quality management simulation
- Planning and control simulation
- Exam technique
- Marking up the MSP manual
- Practitioner exam simulator
- Practice exam papers
- Comprehensive course notes
- Training guide
- Guide to the exam
- Full technical support
This course is intended for organisations or individuals seeking to manage transformational change or those seeking a professionally recognised qualification, such as:
- Programme managers
- Senior managers who will ‘sponsor’ the change, or perhaps be held accountable for its success
- Operational managers charged with embedding the change in their area
- Operational staff undertaking a role in the programme or related projects
- Programme office staff (PMO) wishing to build upon their project management knowledge
- Experienced project managers
- Those seeking a professional qualification in programme management
The MSP guidance benefits the organisation and the individual alike.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be a more effective member of a programme team, understanding how your role fits into the wider picture, and how you can help contribute more effectively to the realisation of strategically aligned benefits
- By helping to correctly manage a programme your organisation can reduce the level of risk involved and protect your investment in change. The MSP guidance provides you with the framework to effectively manage transformational change, ensuring it’s governance themes and processes are applied appropriately to suit your organisation’s circumstances
- The MSP Practitioner Online learning has been accredited and fully prepares you for the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioner examination.
The MSP Practitioner Exam can be taken by remote proctor. The exam is taken online, using a webcam, microphone and a stable internet connection. At the agreed time candidates connect with a proctor who will invigilate their exam live. The cost for this exam is an additional £290 plus VAT.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.