This course will give knowledge in:
- Understanding the importance of security and working in a way that protects the security of information
- What legislation applies to information in organisations and who to speak to for advice about this.
- Responding promptly to requests for information
- Ensuring that the information selected or retrieved is relevant and supplied quickly
- Where to find information about the company’s products and services
- Choosing the best way to deliver information to the customer
- The importance of checking that information has been received
Interactive activities and quizzes check your learning
Real-life examples, expert advice and tips on how to apply your learning
A glossary provides definitions for unfamiliar terms
The course will take approximately 20 minutes to complete
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]