This course is intended for all children’s workforce practitioners, i.e. all staff who work with children, young people and their families.
Although this course forms part of an induction programme for new starters, it is also intended for all practitioners who want to improve their knowledge and continue their professional development.
This course will enable you to:
• Learn the five main styles of dealing with conflict
• Identify the three main ways in which people behave during conflict
• Identify the styles you tend towards when conflict arises
• Resolve conflict using effective communication techniques
• Improve your listening and responding techniques during a difficult situation
• Identify effective ways of negotiating positive solutions to conflict
• Learn the reasons for conflict within and between agency teams
• Learn a strategy to resolve conflict
• Understand our own behaviour in conflict situations
• Understand the types of difficult behaviour people display in order to gauge which approach to take
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]