The course is completed via a five-stage learning process:
i-Practice is a unique tool that simulates real world vocational activities in a virtual environment, bridging the gap between traditional textbook and workshop learning, enabling the development of practical skills. It consists of two elements:
i-Practice (Training): This guides you through a virtual activity with full instruction allowing you to acquire the necessary skills though the repetition of tasks.
i-Practice (Assessment): This allows you to test your comprehension of the content. You undertake the same activity as before but without instruction. This enables you to apply what you have learnt, test your ability and set a benchmark to improve upon – ultimately working towards being job ready.
i-Ask provides core knowledge delivered through visuals, text and audio
iCheck reinforces your comprehension with informal testing and clear results – helping you identify strong and weak areas of understanding
i-Test: This is formal testing which summarises your results
On completion of this topic you will be able to:
- Identify the design and function of the lubrication system and components
- Identify the correct tools and consumables to use to test engine oil systems
- Promote good housekeeping and safe working practices when maintaining and servicing lubrication systems
- Safely carry out the removal and refitting of lubrication system components.
Lubrication System Overview
- i-Ask: The Lubrication System of an Engine
- i-Ask: Engine Lubrication System
- i-Ask: Engine Oiling Methods
- i-Check: Lubrication System
- i-Test: Lubrication System
Housekeeping for Lubrication System
- i-Ask: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Working on Lubrication System
- i-Ask: Vehicle Protective Equipment (VPE) for Working on Lubrication System
- i-Ask: Health and Safety Considerations When Working on Engine Lubrication System
- i-Check: Protective Equipment When Working on Lubrication System
- i-Test: Housekeeping for Lubrication System
Tools, Equipment and Consumables for Lubrication System
- i-Ask: Tools for Lubrication System
- i-Ask: Equipment Used for Lubrication System
- i-Ask: Consumables for Lubrication System
- i-Check: Tools and Equipment for Lubrication System
- i-Check: Tools, Equipment and Consumables for Lubrication System
- i-Test: Tools, Equipment and Consumables for Lubrication System
Lubrication System Components
- i-Ask: Lubrication System Components
- i-Ask: Engine Oil
- i-Check: Lubrication System Components
- i-Check: Lubrication System Construction
- i-Test: Lubrication System Components
Practice: Engine Oil and Filter Replacement
- i-Practice: Engine Oil and Filter Replacement
- i-Practice: Engine Oil and Filter Replacement (Assessment)
The suite of Business Administration courses is available as an organisational licence – please enquire for details by emailing email@example.com or phoning 0844 854 9218.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.