This course aims to:
- Provide definitions and examples of lone working situations
- Explain to participants their responsibilities in relation to lone working
- Point to the importance of personal safety when working alone
- Advise on what to do if things go wrong
Benefits to your organisation
- Meet your legal responsibilities relating to the management of lone workers
- Ensure employees/contractors are aware of any dangers associated with lone working and the control procedures in place to ensure their safety
- Assist with fulfilling the legal requirement to carry out a risk assessment of lone workers and their place/places of work
Any employee who works alone
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].