In this LinkedIn for Job Seekers online course you will learn how to make use of LinkedIn to expand your network, build your credibility, research and engage with future employers.
When you have completed the LinkedIn for Jobseekers online course;
- You will have understood your personal brand and you will have represented your personal brand in an optimised, complete LinkedIn profile.
- You will understand how to expand your network and build relationships with potential employers.
- You will be able to expand visibility through status updates and participating in group discussions.
- You will investigate the dedicated jobs section of LinkedIn.
This LinkedIn for job seekers online course is split into the following modules
Learning Object 1
- What is LinkedIn?
- Understanding your personal brand
- Finding a job
- LinkedIn on desktop and mobile
Learning Object 2
- Joining LinkedIn
- Keywords for LinkedIn profiles
- Creating an optimised profile
- Profile security settings
Learning Object 3
- Finding and connecting with people
- Engaging with contacts
- Deciding who can see your connections
- Status updates
- Managing notifications
- Searching on LinkedIn
- Using the job section of LinkedIn
- Using groups
- Using LinkedIn for research
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.