In this online course you will discover how to find, contact and engage with important business contacts and potential customers. You will set up your own optimised personal LinkedIn profile and input what you have learned into your business profile.
Awarded 11 CPD points. On completion of a practical assignment, a CPD certification will be awarded.
When you purchase the course, you will get
- Unlimited access for 12 months
- 12 months access to the Training Facebook Support group for tips and tricks to use LinkedIn as well as other social media channels
- Support by email and Skype
- An assignment to complete with individual feedback
- 11 hours of accredited CPD
Learning Object 1: LinkedIn Basics
- What & Why – What is LinkedIn
- History of LinkedIn
- Content & relationship marketing
- Why would you want to use LinkedIn?
- Who is the LinkedIn audience?
Learning Object 2: Creating an Individual Profile
- Joining LinkedIn
- Keywords for LinkedIn profiles
- Completing an individual profile
- Profile security
Learning Object 3: Using LinkedIn as an Individual
- Who to connect with
- Finding contacts
- Engaging with contacts
- Deciding who can see your connections
- Status updates
- Managing notifications
- Searching on LinkedIn
- Using Groups
- Using LinkedIn for research
- Who can see when you look at their profile
- Using LinkedIn to find a job
- Types of LinkedIn account
Learning Object 4: LinkedIn Company Profile / Measurement / Best Practice
- Finding more about using LinkedIn for business
- Why have a company profile
- Creating a company profile
- Company post
- Showcase Pages
- Linking an individual profile to a company profile
- Creating a group
- LinkedIn advertising
- How to measure success on LinkedIn
- Best practice on LinkedIn
The course includes support through our Forum, email and Skype.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.