Who is the course for?
Using LinkedIn is the ideal way to increase your network of contacts and boost sales. Also recognised as an effective job-seeker resource, LinkedIn training will also be a huge advantage to everyone looking to enhance and develop their career prospects.
From self-employed entrepreneurs and company directors to virtual assistants and service providers, nobody working in the professional world can afford to ignore the benefits of LinkedIn.
When you have completed the LinkedIn online course you will have an optimised personal profile that represents who you are. You will understand how to use LinkedIn to develop business through relationship marketing, participating in group discussions and connecting with the people you want to do business with. You will have a completed optimised company profile and understand how to use your company profile to generate more brand awareness and more business through status updates and advertising. You will understand how to measure your efforts on LinkedIn to ensure you are not wasting your time.
This course covers:
- What is LinkedIn
- History of LinkedIn
- Content or Relationship Marketing?
- Why would you want to use LinkedIn?
- Who is the LinkedIn audience?
- Joining LinkedIn
- Keywords for LinkedIn Profiles
- Completing an Individual Profile
- Headline and Picture
- Contact Information
- Skills and recommendations
- Optional sections
- Profile Security
- Who to connect with
- Finding contacts
- Engaging with contacts
- Deciding who can see your connections
- Using Groups
- Using LinkedIn for research
- Who can see when you look at their profile
- Using LinkedIn to find a job
- LinkedIn news
- Thought leaders
- Types of LinkedIn account
- Finding out more about using LinkedIn for business
- Why have a company profile
- Parts of a company profile
- Products and services
- Linking an individual profile to a company profile
- LinkedIn advertising
- How to measure success on LinkedIn
- Best Practice
The E-Learning course appeals to all learning styles with a mixture of audio, text, video and interactive elements. Exercises are included throughout the course to reinforce learning. A LinkedIn checklist is available to download.
The price is for 60 days access / user. The course is updated every six months to keep it fresh. We have also included access to the exclusive Concise Training LinkedIn forum where you can network with your peers and get support from Concise Training.
10% discount for 5 or more users purchased. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to obtain larger discounts.