Enrolling in this life coaching course will provide you with a solid understanding of life coaching. You will cover many practical exercises as well as mastering tools, techniques and the skills required to start your own coaching practice, if this is your motivation. You’ll also be awarded a life coach certification on successful completion
The demand for professional life coaches is on the rise. There has been a huge increase in the amount of sporting professionals and celebrities securing the services of life coaches. Even more encouraging though, is the amount of people in mainstream public, wanting to work with life coaches.
Do you possess the qualities of a life coach? Have you ever considered a career in coaching? Have you ever considered life coach training? Have you ever considered the benefits of being self employed?
So, what are the benefits of being a self employed life coach? For instance, did you know:
- A life coaching business can have few overheads if ran effectively.
This life coaching course, provides you with everything you need including a life coach certification on completion. As a life coach, you’ll get paid for helping people achieve their targets, goals and dreams. After completing your life coach training, you’ll be your own boss.
This life coaching course has been developed so that everyone can benefit and make significant changes to their personal and professional lives – even complete beginners. If you’ve already had some experience in life coach training, but have not yet made the transition into this new rewarding career, this life coaching course will make the difference to your confidence and skill sets.
This life coaching course is designed specifically for:
- Those people who wish to further their career in this field, or any other life coaching courses based fields.
- For people who are interested in self help, self development and life coach training.
- For anyone who wants to train and earn a life coach certification.
This online life coaching course, is entirely self paced and includes:
- COURSE INTRODUCTION – Covering all the basics, life coach training course objectives, course outline and more.
- COACHING, COUNSELLING, CONSULTING & MENTORING – Explaining the differences & summary of differences.
- THE BASICS – The key responsibilities of a coach, listening skills & questioning.
- COACHING MODELS – The T-GROW model & the SMART model.
- COMMUNICATION – The Albert Mehrabian model, matching, mirroring & clean language.
- PASSIVE, AGGRESSIVE, AND ASSERTIVE COMMUNICATION – A number of exercises.
- FEEDBACK – The importance of feedback, principles of feedback & feedback styles.
- TOOLKIT – Wheel of life & live your dreams.
- RESOURCES – This section contains heaps of resources. All of them can be personalised for you and your clients to you.
- ADMINISTRATION – Administration templates, coaching agreement, coaching log, coaching ethics and standards & data protection act.
- CONCLUSION – Summarising your learning experience.
2-4 users – 10% discount, 5-9 users 20% discount, 10+ users 30% discount to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218. Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]