Please note that this is not the Personal License Holder award that is required for managers of licensed premises.
This particular course is designed for frontline staff
On completion of this course you will:
- understand your responsibility with regard to licensing legislation
- understand your responsibility when dealing with young people and alcohol
- be aware of the physical signs of alcohol abuse and how to deal with it
- be aware of your responsibilities in the service of alcohol
- be able to identify the different types of drugs and how to deal with the problems
- be able to identify the signs of conflict and how to deal with it effectively.
This course has been endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality [IOH], the Scottish Qualifications Authority [SQA] and Quality Marked by the Hospitality Guild.
The certificate can be downloaded from within the course once the learning has been complete.
This course will enable employers to demonstrate that appropriate training has been conducted, and will provide a valuable support for employment opportunities in this area of work.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 85 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]