This online course is aimed at learners wishing to gain knowledge and personal skills in Maths, including those looking for entry to specialist teaching qualifications. Many also use this for validation of the QTLS Maths requirement, both as confirmation of level and also for those who teach the subject.
This Level 3 Mathematics for Numeracy Teaching onlne course comprises of 3 units which must be completed to achieve the qualification;
- Using mathematics: academic subjects
- Using mathematics: personal and public life
- Using mathematics: professional and
Know your algebra? Remember Pythagoras Theorem? Don’t worry if those are a bit rusty, as these are covered within the course resources (along with a short quiz to test your knowledge on each one) before you attempt the unit assignments.
On completion of this Award in Mathematics for Numercay onlne course you will:
- Be able to interpret mathematical situations
- Be able to process mathematical problems
- Be able to analyse mathematical findings
- Be able to use mathematical communications
Course Duration and Credits
Guided learning hours = 90
RQF credits = 18
The qualification is assessed by internally set and marked assessments. For each unit, you will complete an assignment showing your ability to apply the correct mathematical methods and operations and analyse the results. Video presentations of the topics that need to be used are provided and you also have a tutor who will provide rapid feedback.
Students have a dedicated tutor as they work through the course, providing advice and guidance, as well as prompt feedback. Communication is usually via email, and telephone / Skype support is also available if required. This allows each student to work through the course at their own pace.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.