This Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail will encourage all food handlers to be aware of the hazards to food safety within their workplace. The course will look at how food safety can be controlled and how to ensure good hygiene practices.
This Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail online course covers the following topics:
- Food Poisoning
- Prevention of Contamination
- Personal Hygiene
- Premises and Pest Control
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- The Law
The course content is available online, learners are supplied with a unique username and password to access the course. Learners work through the learning material at their own pace and speed, completing the online activities, quizzes and tests. The online course is fully animated with very high quality graphics/animation and it also has a full audio voice over.
Approximately 3 hours to complete the online course in full. Learn as much as you want in any session and return. Sign up and start immediately.
Enrol at any time and learn at your own pace.
Full tutor (food safety specialist) and IT support available during the course via e-mail and discussion boards.
All staff working in any type of food retail enviroment. This online course gives learners a basic awareness of good hygiene and safety issues and meets food industry recommendations, with reference to employees handling food in retail setting and satisfies legal requirements for training.
No qualifications necessary.
Testing is continuous throughout the learning. In the event that questions are answered incorrectly online, the course will take the learner back to the relevant section and then asks the question again.
After the satisfactory conclusion of the course material, the student can download a certificate as evidence of the food safety course completion. This course is certified to UK Level 2 Standards. The award enables the learner to demonstrate to regulatory bodies that they have successfully passed the food safety course in accordance with the national occupational standards and legal requirements.
Suggested Progression on Completion
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.