The online course provides information on the relevant legislation and requirements for compliance.
This course will cover the following topics;
- Recognise the implications of a Legionnaires’ disease outbreak,
- Summarise how Legionnaires outbreaks can occur in water handling systems,
- Identify relevant legislation and the requirements for compliance,
- Recognise the role of water handling system owners,
- Recognise the role of water handling system’s safety providers,
- Identify higher risk water handling system
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]