This course aims to:
- Inform about the conditions which encourage Legionella bacteria growth and its impact on human health
- Show different types of water systems and typical water management tasks
- Teach the importance of recording water management tasks in a site diary
- Advise on control measures and when to seek advice
Benefits to your organisation
- Reduce risks from water systems by making sure employees understand the importance of water management tasks and their role in controlling legionella bacteria
- Improve your ability to defend yourself in the event of an outbreak by explaining to employees the necessity for following a written scheme and accurately documenting water management tasks
- Provides records of training and testing of knowledge as part of your legal duty to provide employees with suitable and sufficient information, instruction, and training
Any employees required to carry out water management tasks
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.