Adobe Flash is required to be installed on the device used to run this course
The objectives for this course include that learners will be able to:
- describe how attitudes to people with learning disabilities have changed over the years
- identify the importance of promoting certain values in their work
- understand their responsibilities regarding confidentiality
- explain what is meant by person-centred care and how it works in practice
- describe risk assessments: what they are, why we have them and how to use them
- apply the General Social Care Council’s Code of Practice
- appreciate their organisation’s core purpose and values and be aware of how they fit in
- appreciate the importance of policies and procedures and know where to find them
- communicate with service users effectively
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.