The objectives for this course include that learners will be able to:
- describe how attitudes to people with learning disabilities have changed over the years
- identify the importance of promoting certain values in their work
- understand their responsibilities regarding confidentiality
- explain what is meant by person-centred care and how it works in practice
- describe risk assessments: what they are, why we have them and how to use them
- apply the General Social Care Council’s Code of Practice
- appreciate their organisation’s core purpose and values and be aware of how they fit in
- appreciate the importance of policies and procedures and know where to find them
- communicate with service users effectively
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.