Buying at auction can net you properties at 25% below market value. However, the opportunities for profit don’t stop there. Our online course will teach you the four main ways you can acquire property up for auction outside the auctioneer’s room and show you how you can shave even more off the market value of the properties you buy.
This course will cover:
- The risks of the auction house
- The four alternatives to the 3-minute auction window
- Why the alternatives will make you more efficient
- How to give yourself the property auction advantage
- The most effective method of researching a property
When your goal is to maximise your Return On Investment, being smart about how you purchase property is key to making the most of your investments. This course will take you behind the scenes of the auction house and show you that there’s far more to buying auctioned property than sticking your hand in the air.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.