Module One – Dealing with Stress
Stress is the result of being under a pressure that exceeds your ability to cope. We will all suffer with stress at some point in our working lives, this module offers advice on dealing with stress and explores ways in which you can reduce your stress levels.
- Sources of stress and the behavioural and health indicators
- Dealing with stress
- Reducing your stress levels
Module Two – Everyday Energy
Our everyday lives can be very demanding and therefore sustaining energy levels can be quite a challenge. This module explores the four key areas of energy, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual and looks at how these energy levels can be increased and maintained.
- Explore the four key areas of energy, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual
- Look at how these energy levels can be increased and maintained
Module Three – Healthy Living
This module explores the importance of a healthy diet, exercise and sleep and the influence each of these have on an individual’s health and wellbeing. We will look at a variety of food types and what makes a healthy lunch box. We will explore the benefits of exercise and finally look at some methods for improving the quality and quantity of your sleep.
- Explore the importance of a healthy diet, exercise and sleep and the influence each of these have on an individuals health and wellbeing
- Look at what makes a healthy lunch box
- Explore the benefits of exercise
- Look at some methods for improving the quality and quantity of your sleep
Each module will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]