The IOSH Working Safely online course is designed for all staff and employees working within any organisation.
What will you get out of it?
This course is designed to train employees to make sure that their actions contribute to health and safety, and that they clearly understand their health and safety responsibilities.
What does it cover?
IOSH Working Safely consists of the following:
Module 1: Introducing Working Safely.
Module 2: Defining hazard and risk.
Module 3: Identifying common hazards.
Module 4: Improving safety performance.
Module 5: Protecting our environment.
At the end of the training participants will:
- Understand why they must ‘work safely.
- Understand the difference between hazards and risks.
- Understand hazard identification.
- Appreciate and improve upon safety performance within the workplace.
- Hold a recognised health and safety certification.
The price includes IOSH registration, certification and tutor and technical support.
15% discount for 2 users purchased and 20% discount for 4 or more users purchased. For discounts on larger numbers please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are applied to your shopping cart prior to making payment.