- Ideal for raising awareness about sustainability and CSR in your organisation.
- The module introduces key definitions and concepts, such as One Planet Living and Natural Capital. It also provides an overview of the three pillars of sustainability - environment, economy and society -‐ as well as how the sustainability and CSR agenda has developed globally and in the UK.
- Endorsed by the Chartered Institution of Wastes Management (CIWM) and counts towards 30 minutes CPD and 30 minutes SLD.
Who is this course for?
This first module is ideal for raising awareness about sustainability and CSR throughout your organisation.
You could consider offering it to:
- all new staff (as part of induction)
- sustainability champions
- senior managers
- other key focus groups and stakeholders.
This course is also ideal for anyone undertaking undergraduate, postgraduate or continuing professional development studies in a similar topic.
What you will learn
Module 1: What is sustainability and corporate social responsibility?
This Module looks at what sustainability and CSR are all about and provides and introduction to key definitions and related concepts, such as One Planet Living and Natural Capital.
The Module also looks at how the sustainability and CSR agenda has developed globally and in the UK and considers the response of business to this sustainability agenda.
Module 2 – Coming soon: Sustainability and CSR – Turning Risk into Opportunity
What if you could manage and reduce risks to your business by embedding sustainability and CSR? This module will help you do just that.
“Cloud Sustainability courses are informative and concise whilst being fun to learn. They contain exquisite graphics with interactive quizzes. The short snappy modules are made to fit in with any busy schedule. I look forward to completing the others to help me with my role as an Award Winning Sustainability Champion.”
Lisa B Jeffries, Senior Clinical Technician, School of Human and Health Sciences, University of Huddersfield
To find out if discounts are available for multiple purchases or for mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]