This online course is perfect for anyone involved in marketing a business or creating content online, for websites or social media. Suitable for Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Office Managers, Marketing Assistants, Business Development Managers, entrepreneurs as well as those involved in PR, event management and promotion.
You will learn about search engine optimisation techniques that you can implement yourself or use to talk to your website designer in their language to ensure that your website is built or maintained using relevant structure and keywords.
The online course gives you practical, step by step tips that you can see working in reality. You can see the impact that the correct use of keywords, images and structure have on websites, blog posts, social media profiles and videos. The course will ensure you understand the difference in the keywords you may need to use for your Social Media content so that you target your audience effectively and listen to what they are saying.
Awarded 6 CPD points. On completion of a practical assignment, a CPD certification will be awarded.
You will cover the following learning objects:
Learning Object 1 – Overview of SEO
- What is SEO and why is it important?
- Looking at different search engines
- Focusing on Google
- Different search engines
- Blogging for SEO
- High-level steps to optimise your website.
Learning Object 2 – Keywords
- What are keywords?
- Checking the competitiveness of keywords
- Checking how competitors use keywords
- Where to use keywords on a website
- Tags and Catagories
- Using keywords in blogs, social media and videos
- Google My Business
- The importance of Locations for local search
- Creating Google Locations
- Google Actions
- Voice searches
- The importance of page load speeds and factors affecting page load speeds
Learning Object 3 – Link Building
- What is link building?
- Why is link building important?
- Link building on videos
- How to build links
- Checking site speed
- Best practice for local businesses
- Best practice for SEO
Full support via online forum, email and Skype.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.