During this online course on Onlince Security at work you will;
- Identify scammers and how to protect yourself and your organization against their attempts to get information.
- Learn how to access the web more securely and keep you safe from fraudulent sites.
- Understand security risks and how to use cloud services safely and securely.
- Understand encryption and how to use it safely.
- Learn how to mitigate the damage caused if a data breach does occur.
- Learn how to stay safe online.
Corrupt individuals will pose as internal IT staff, Microsoft representatives, local law enforcement, government officials, and even as family members to get information. This lesson will help you identify scammers and how to protect yourself and your organization against their attempts to get information.
Secure Web Browsing
Hackers know the easiest way to get personal or company information is through the internet. This module will help you learn how to access the web more securely and keep you safe from fraudulent sites.
With the rise of Cloud Computing, it is very important for everyone in the organisation to understand what it is and how to appropriately secure information in cloud environments. This module goes over the security risks and how to use cloud services safely and securely.
Encryption is one way to protect our organisations information. This lesson will help explain encryption and how to use it safely.
This module will teach you how to recognise common cyber threats and understand common threat actors. You will also learn you how to mitigate the damage caused if a breach does occur.
In this module, we will help you understand how to be more responsible when engaging in social networking as there are many opportunities for our organisation conversely there are also many ways Cyber Criminals can exploit Social Media. Learn how to stay safe online.
This engaging and authoritative eLearning module is delivered in succinct and impactful “micro learning” style. The course uses high-quality animation and selective interactions to drive awareness of key security issues and to help develop the behaviours for improved security within the business.
This eLearning has been developed by leading security experts and forms part of their extensive series of security-based training (covering a wide range of related topics) which help staff to be informed and vigilant. Undertaking this training will help staff to keep your company safe; protect your resources, reputation and data; and assist with your legal compliance.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.