Lean is a key Business Improvement approach with the fundamental principle of reducing waste and increasing efficiency. It has transformational effects on industries globally and as it continues to grow in popularity, companies are increasingly looking for employees with Lean awareness. This course will provide you with a thorough introduction to the Lean method including:
- Instruction on why Lean is an essential business tool
- The 7/8 Wastes used in the Lean approach
- How businesses can become more Lean
On completion of this course you will gain 2 CPD points.
On completion of this course you will possess an awareness of why Lean is such a widely successful Business Improvement method, including the ability to:
- Explain Lean to others
- Differentiate between value-added and non-value-added activities
- Understand the importance of standardisation
- Solve problems using the Lean structure PDCA
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.