During this online course on Information Security at work you will;
- Learn the basics of what you need to know about how to protect both business and personal information
- Recognise common cyber threats
- Learn how to keep a clean desk and clear screen at work to prevent information theft
- Apply best practices related to secure handling and storage of sensitive data throughout its life cycle
- Identify malicious messages and what to do to prevent your company from being infected
- Learn how to select and keep private a secure password
This is an introductory module designed to help you learn the basics of what you need to know about how to protect both business and personal information.
Email is the number one way organisations are compromised. This lesson will help you to identify malicious messages and what to do to prevent your company from being infected.
Passwords are our organisations first line of defense and as such are a critical step in protecting our businesses assets. This module will help you learn how to select and keep private a secure password.
In this module you will learn that keeping a clean desk and clear screen at work is vital in preventing against information theft and data breaches as it reduces the chance of sensitive information being viewed or taken by someone who doesn’t have permission, whether it’s another employee or visitor to the office.
In this module you will learn how to apply best practices related to secure handling and storage of sensitive data throughout its life cycle. We will cover topics like management of physical files, documents, and portable storage media, as well as technical safeguards for electronic devices and files, and techniques for properly disposing of and destroying confidential data.
GDPR – Executive Briefing
The GDPR brings into EU law a trend that can be seen in other parts of the world. A demand that organisations understand and mitigate the risk that they create for others, in exchange for using a person’s data.
This engaging and authoritative eLearning module is delivered in succinct and impactful “micro learning” style. The course uses high-quality animation and selective interactions to drive awareness of key security issues and to help develop the behaviours for improved security within the business.
This eLearning has been developed by leading security experts and forms part of their extensive series of security-based training (covering a wide range of related topics) which help staff to be informed and vigilant. Undertaking this training will help staff to keep your company safe; protect your resources, reputation and data; and assist with your legal compliance.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.